JeTy Party Favorites: BOLD is a favorite of the favorites :)
If I only had a few days these are the things I would not miss:
#1: Listening Room Cafe, it's a true songwriter's round dinner/brunch venue. Monday nights, for the Song Suffragettes are the best! Backstage Nashville is similar and also highly recommended.
#2: Dinner at Catbird Seat (One of the top 10 restaurants in the nation!)
#3: Broadway Honky Tonks (go during the day or at night during the week! Use the bathroom and bartenders on the 2nd floor!)
#4 Go the Grand Ole Opry (It's the world's longest running radio show and even the commercials are still live!)
#5 Go for a cruise on the General Jackson Showboat, get there early, lines for drinks are long
#6 Search StubHub for the dates you're here and get tickets to a game or a concert: A show at the Ryman or Opry! Preds, Sounds and Titans games are fun!
#7 Printer's Alley A little alley just a few blocks from Broadway that has a great bar: Bourbon St Boogie Blues Bar, you'll be sure to hear your favorite sing alongs and have dinner New Orleans' themed Skulls Rainbow Room!
- Coffee: Retrograde, Sip Cafe, Ugly Mugs, Portland Brew, Barista Parlor, Frothy Monkey, Bongo Java
- Breweries: Southern Grist Brewery, East Nashville Beer Works (excellent playground)
- Vinyl Tap - Record Store/Bar Combo - very local!
- House/Club Scene: Rosemary Beauty Queen
- Lipstick Lounge was one of the first Lesbian Bars in the nation, they have trivia, bingo and karaoke
- Up/Down is an Arcade Bar
- East Side Bowl : Brand New Bowling Alley/Arcade/Restaurant/Venue
- Sportsbars: Boombozz (Huge Playground!), Nobles,
- Food hall Style (several restaurants under one roof): (great way for local chefs to have a restaurant w/ low overhead): Hunter's is awesome!
- Fine Dining: Lockeland Table, Two Ten Jack, Graze, Butcher & Bee, Peninsula, Tree House, Pomodoro East (Italian), Lou
- Casual Dining: Rosepepper (Nashville's best margarita & the famous Sign), Wildcow, Pharmacy Burger, Red Headed Stranger, TKO (great for takeout), JoyLand (great burgers), 5 points pizza, Boston Commons, El Fuego Mexican (we saw Drake eating here, $4 Margs, they catered our wedding!)
- Take out: Mas Tacos
- Local Bars: Henry James (nice), Inglewood Lounge, Village Pub, Mickeys, 3 Crow Bar, 5 Spot, Urban Cowboy, TreeHouse
- Brunch: Margot, Shugga Hi (minority-owned w/ live jazz musician), Tree House,
- Venues: UP/Down, Basement East, East Side Bowl,
- Things to Do: Riverqueen Voyages=Paddleboard/Kayak downtown, Shelby Park (larger than Central Park) Rent bikes at Shelby Ave Bike Shop, Shop at the shops at Woodland or the shops at Fatherland, Various Vintage shops including Hip Zipper,
- Coffee: Crema
- Songwriter's Rounds: Listening Room Cafe, Backstage,
- Breweries: YeeHaw Brewery & Moonshine Tasting (It's fun)
- Local Tip: Go to these during the day or on weekdays, on weekends they get overly crowded and there are waits to get in.
- Local Tip #2: Order drinks and use bathroom on the 2nd floor, the bottom floor and rooftops are the busiest.
- Tootsies, the Stage, Ole Red, Kid Rocks, FGL House, AJs, Luke's, Dierks Bentley, Whiskey Bent, Acme, Casa Rosa, Robert's, Laylas, Legends, Tin Roof, Rippy's
- Bars that aren't HonkyTonks: Batter's Box (true dive, allows smoking, great pizza w/ views of the city), Headquarters (80's themed games), L27 (gorgeous views), George Jones Rooftop (great views of the River & Batman Building), Wildhorse (Line Dancing & Free Pool Tables),
- Printer's Alley: an alley just north of Broadway that hosts Skulls Rainbow Room (a must for dinner/show) and Bourbon St Boogie Blues Bar (ask if Kenneth is playing! He's great!)
- Speakeasy: Bar Sovereign,
- Dinner & Show: Listening Room Cafe (#1 recommendation), City Winery, 3rd & Lindsley,
- Fine Dining: Husk, Farmhouse, Etch, Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, Skulls Rainbow Room, House of Cards
- Casual Dining: Merchants, Taco Bell Cantina, The Southern, Bakersfield Tacos, Rippy's BBQ, Jack's BBQ, Martin's BBQ (eat in the beer garden: darts, shuffleboard, ping pong), 5th & Broad Assembly Food Hall (all locally owned restaurants under one roof, cafeteria style, it's perfect for almost every occasion! Slim/Husky, Hattie B's, Coco's Italian, etc)
- Sportsbars: Bailey's Sports Bar, Broadway Brewhouse, Barlines at the Omni, Corner Pub
- Karaoke: Wanna B's, Miss Kitty's, Wild Beaver, AJs
- Other Activities:
- Pinewood Social: Swimming Pools, Bowling & Bocce
- Yee Haw Brewery and Moonshine Tasting (kid friendly)
- House of Cards, magic show...formal attire
- Nashville Food Tour - A little local flavor
- It's Friday/Saturday, we didn't make reservations and we are starving! Try Batter's Box Pizza or Fat Katz
- Things to do: Don't miss a songwriter's round at Listening Room Cafe, General Jackson Showboat, Go the Grand Ole Opry for a show, Go to the Ryman for a Show, Country Music Hall of Fame, Pedal Tavern,
- Fine Dining: Bar Taco, Sinema, Urban Grub, The Smiling Elephant (Thai), Josephine, Taco Mamacita
West Side/West End/Midtown:
- Brunch: Suzy Wong's House of Yum Drag'n Brunch It's a blast, the queens come out every 30 min or so and sing a song, and interact with the patron's, it's an absolute blast, ideal for a large group, but anyone should have fun!
- Restaurants: The Row (where Garth got his start), Hattie B's Hot Chicken, Tavern (Great Brunch), DeSano Pizzeria,
- Upscale Dining: Catbird Seat (one of the top 10 restaurants in the nation, only seats 14 ppl a night, make reservations) E3 Chophouse, Americano Tapas,
- Bars: Clyde's on Church (games, ping pong, etc.), Jack Brown's (true dive - great burgers), Barcelona Wine Bar, HopSmith, Tailgate Brewery, Springwater Dive Bar
- Speakeasy: Patterson House
- Nashville Sounds Games If you're in town for a Sounds Game, don't miss it, there's a bar in the outfield called the Band Box that has Whisky Slushies, and games such as ping pong, shuffle board, cornhole, etc. It's a favorite local spot, most people never make it to their seats!
- Brooklyn Bowl
- Farmer's Market has a great food court
- Tennessee State Museum it's free and brand new! Kids love it!
- Von Elrods Beer Garden (Sports Bar, Get the cheese curds)
- Butcher Town Hall (Brunch!)
- 312 Pizza
- Henrietta Red Steakhouse
- Restaurants: Whiskey Kitchen, Sambuca, City Fire, The Pub, Del Frisco, ML Rose (burgers), Kayne Prime (Best Steak in Nashville), Virago (Sushi), Moto (Italian), Adeles, Party Foul (Biggest Bloody Mary you've ever seen)
- Bars: Rooftop at the Thompson Hotel,
- Things to Do:
- Pins Mechanical - Hyper Bowling, Pinball, Jumbo Jenga/Beer Pong
Opry Area/Donelson/Nashville Airport Area
- Restaurants: Backstage Grill (the waitstaff sings and interacts with you while you eat) McNamara's Irish Pub, Nectar Cantina (great playground and patio area), Tenn Fold (brewery), Aquarium Restaurant, Cock of the Walk, Party Foul (Biggest Bloody Mary, ever!), Phat Bites
- Bars: Music City Bar and Grill (our friend Rodney owns it), Nashville Palace (super fun! Be ready to dance!)
- Things to do: Grand Ole Opry, General Jackson Showboat, Two Rivers Park, Golf: Opry Springs & the Hermitage
Nashville Area Breweries, Distilleries & Wineries
- Breweries: Yee Haw Brewery & Moonshine Tasting, Jackalope (women owned), Diskin Cider, Tailgate Brewery, Southern Grist, Little Harpeth, Czann's, Yazoo, East Nashville Beer Works (they have a great playground)
- Distilleries: Greenbrier, Corsair,
- Wineries: Arrington Vineyards
- Sake: Proper Sake (One of the only Sake Makers in the USA)
Sports bars by Team
- NFL Watch Parties by Team in/around Nashville
- College Football Watch Parties by Team
What do we do with kids?
- Where to eat?
- Legendairy Milkshake Bar
- Backstage Grill (The servers sing on stage) not to be confused with Backstage Nashville which is also kid friendly!
- Phunky Griddle - cook your own breakfast at the table
- Rainforest Cafe
- Aquarium Restaurant
- Boombozz is a huge craft beer sportsbar built around a playground!
- Nectar Cantina is near the airport but has great food and a great playground
- East Nashville Beer Works is a brewery with a great playground!
- What to do with kids?
- Tennessee State Museum is free and has a children's area
- Science Museum
- Nashville Zoo (it has an enormous playground!)
- Broadway bars are a blast for kids, most honkytonks allow kids until 6pm
- JoyRide Golf Cart tours
- Soar Ropes Course, even challenging for adults
- Climb Nashville (It's a huge climbing gym, kids love it!)
- Treetops Ziplining
- Rent a boat at Elm Hill Marina (Percy Lake)
- Rent bikes at Shelby Ave Bike Rental and Visit Shelby Park (larger than Central Park)
- Visit Radnor State Park, easy hikes and it's gorgeous
- Walk around the Opryland Resort, it's gorgeous always well decorated and has waterfalls, etc. Park at the mall and walk over to avoid paying for parking
- General Jackson Showboat
- Backstage Nashville (daytime songwriter's round) Preds Games, Titans Games and Sounds Games (Minor League Baseball) are all fun! The Sounds Games have grass seats and tons of games: putt-putt, giant slides, ping pong, shuffle board, etc. for the kids and adults!
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- Game Terminal (one of the best arcades in the country)
To Get Around:
- Uber everywhere --- parking is awful in Nashville
- Lyft – use code JETA95 (sometimes they’ll give you 10 rides for free depending on the promotion)
- Uber – use code 6LDX1 (1st time only)
- JoyRide - street legal golf cart taxi
- JoyRide Golf Cart Tour
- Any mural tour
- Mint Julip has a variety of tours, including one to the Jack Daniels Facility
- The Pink Bus
- Drag Bus
- Ryman Auditorium
- Grand Ole Opry
Things to do:
• Pedal Tavern –these are ridiculously fun – there are a few different companies- Pedal Tavern, Sip n Cycle, Music City Crawler - I don’t recommend Sprocket Rocket due to their mistreatment and bad mouthing of other local businesses
• Pink Bus Tour – I can’t think of the official name but it’s hysterical
• Look on Stub Hub and see what shows/games are going on
• Nashville Preds games are wild/fun
• Nashville Sounds games are great ---- they have Whiskey Slushies
• Drive by the full size replica Parthenon
• Rent a Pontoon Boat at Elm Hill Marina –
• Rent the bcycle bikes and cruise around the city (they're electric)
• Walk across the Pedestrian Bridge – gorgeous view
• Visit Arrington Vineyards!
Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
Music City Skydive
Tour the Ryman – It’s super!
Golf: Opry Springs or The Hermitage
What to do if it's raining
- Pins Mechanical
- Climb Nashville
- East Side Bowl
- Von Elrod's Beer Hall & Kitchen
- Paradise Park Trailer Resort - axe throwing
- Bars will still be open and fun!
- Hip Zipper
- Able Fashion (employs women who've been vicitimized, fair trade worldwide)
- 5th & Broadway Downtown
- Opry Mills Outlet
- Green Hills Mall
- The Shoppes on Woodland (small unique shops)
- Shops at Fatherland
- Shelby Park in East Nashville (Larger than Central Park in New York) fantastic for renting bikes
- Radnor State Park (Great for hiking and observing nature, no bikes, no running - it's a conservatory)
- Percy Warner State Park, the stairs are gorgeous, almost looks like Ireland
- Natchez Trace: Simply Gorgeous, visit Lieper's Fork for food and shopping if you go!
Luggage Storage / Personal Shopper / Decorator / Party Planner
- Social Bliss Events (This company will upgrade your bachelorette party/birthday party like no other!)
- Little Ms. Runaround (She will grocery stop, liquor run, hold your bags, decorate the home before your arrival)
- She's Got Baggage (She will meet you at the airport to pick up your bags and deliver them later, or vice versa!)
- Delivered by Dee (she’ll do all the above!)
- Stow Station (Located Downtown Nashville, stores bags for $9 a day!)
Local Pool Options
From community pools to spraygrounds to rooftop hotel hangs, there are plenty of ways for you to keep your cool this summer. While we do have one property that has a pool, those looking for other options to cool off can sit back, relax... and dive into the list below for a variety of poolside options.
- Centennial Sportsplex, 222 25th Ave. N. | Daily rates for this indoor swimming pool start at $8.
- Metro Parks Swimming Pools, Locations vary I Free admission during open swimming and lap swimming times.
- The Dive Motel, 1414 Dickerson Pk. | Pick up a $25-$35 daily Swim Club pool pass for 21+ access to the swimming pool, hot tub, and private pool deck or book a cabana for two.
- The Governor's Pool at White Limozeen, 101 20th Ave. N. | AII $50+ reservations include a complimentary drink + a towel and water bottle to use during the stay.
- Pinewood Social, 33 Peabody St. | The dipping pools are available first come, first served to guests 21 and up. Bonus: Pinewood's weekly poolside yoga classes begin on Friday, June 9.
Hotel pool day passes
- AC Hotel Nashville, 410 Rep. John Lewis Way S.
| The ResortPass for adults ($50) and children ($35) includes access to the hotel's outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Bobby Hotel, 230 4th Ave. N. | The hotel's rooftop lounge and pool is now open to the public for $50 per day.
- Virgin Hotels Nashville, 1 Music Square W. | The Pool Club, located on the 14th floor, offers weekday passes for sofas, daybeds, and private cabanas starting at $100 for two guests (with a $100 food and bev minimum) + weekend packages.
- W Nashville, 300 12th Ave. S. I A $35
ResortPass gives entry to the outdoor pool, lounge chairs, and towel service.
Attractions + spraygrounds
- Nashville Shores, 4001 Bell Rd. | Located on the shores of Percy Priest Lake, visit on a weekday ($40) or weekend day ($43) or purchase a season pass for $70.
- Metro Spraygrounds, Locations vary | All spraygrounds are free and open through Labor Day.
- Wave Country, 2320 Two Rivers Pkwy. | Wave action swimming pools, floats, and kiddie pools are open to children ($10) and adults ($12). Pro tip: Rates are half-price for children Tuesday through Friday from 3
Please keep our name/number/website in your phone and share with anyone traveling or purchasing a home in Nashvillle!
JeTy Vacations & JeTy Homes
Jessica Joy Tammaro
We currently have 14 properties:
Nashville: 1 large houses in East Nashville that sleeps 12, a 4bedroom/4bathroom with ten beds, a saltwater pool & a 95 jet hot tub (books up to a year in advance), 8 downtown condos on 2nd ave in the heart of the action, they sleep 4-8 ppl each!
Center Hill Lake: Gorgeous 3 story chalet, with a breathtaking lake view and near several marinas: Rent a boat or bring your own!
Panama City Beach: Ocean front condo w/ million dollar views!
We are also realtors and our inventory is always changing. If you’re thinking of moving here, We will be more than happy to assist you – it’s what we do!
We love hearing from you! We are on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok!
JeTy Homes & JeTy Vacation Rentals!